Hello everyone!! So, this is my first post, and as a first post I thought that it would be great to do this tag which I believe was originally created based on the BookTube newbie tag by Love And Other Bookish Things
- Why did you start this blog?I started Bookstagramming in April and from the beginning of it I wanted to join to other book communities. I felt that I would love to do book blogging and I feel this is the perfect time for me to start it.
- What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?This is a cuel question 😀 I’m not sure, besides my personality, I don’t know 😀
- What are you most excited about this new blog?I love to talk about books, so I hope I can find new friends who I can rave and fangirl about books with.
- Why do you love reading?I love reading since I learned how to do it. It helps me escape from the world when I feel it is too much, I can travel places where I never been and meet magical creatures which only exists in my mind. Reading is magic.
- What book or series got you into reading?I would say the Harry Potter series.
- What questions would you ask your favourite authors?I was always curious about how authors name their characters and places, this would be the first question I would ask them 🙂
- What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?Writing in English. It isn’t my first language and I just hope that what I write is understandable to native speakers 😀 Also consistency can be an issue as well as I’m working full time. I plan to post posts twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday).
- When did you start reading?I read since I learned how to read 🙂 I went every afternoon to the school library to read there. I was a lonely kid 😀
- Where do you read?Basically everywhere, except cars and buses.
- What kind of books do you like to read?YA fantasy, YA contemporary and high fantasy most of the times.
So this is it 🙂